The quinoa is extremely healthy and it is loaded with protein , The combination of the quinoa and fresh vegetables salad spiced with olive oil, lemon and some salt makes this dish both healthy and tasty!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 Large bowl
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1.5 cup of quinoa
- Coriander (Cilantro)
- Red Onions
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Soak the quinoa in water for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes rinse the quinoa, and then cook it on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop all the vegetables, and put them in a bowl.
- When the quinoa is cooked rinse it up with cold water, and add the quinoa to the salad only when it has been cooled down.
- Add olive oil, lemon and some salt, then mix it all together.
Read more about this chef..